Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember, remember, the 2nd of October

5 posters

Go down

Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Empty Remember, remember, the 2nd of October

Post  Custer Thickett Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:41 pm

For it was the day that Emelious drew this:
https://i.imgur.com/zhPvVen.jpg

Custer Thickett
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Left_bar_bleue49/49Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Empty_bar_bleue  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Left_bar_bleue6/6Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Empty Re: Remember, remember, the 2nd of October

Post  Emelious Storm Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:52 pm

Looks like I'll have to do an updated one sometime.

It's funny that I joined nearly four months ago, but my character hasn't even known you guys for a full day.

It's certainly been eventful though.
Emelious Storm
Emelious Storm
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18 (16 without shield)
Health:
Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Left_bar_bleue0/41Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)
Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Left_bar_bleue0/5Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Empty Re: Remember, remember, the 2nd of October

Post  Custer Thickett Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:10 am

Oh man that one almost pulled me out of my chair laughing. That is crazy. HA!
Custer Thickett
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Left_bar_bleue49/49Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Empty_bar_bleue  (49/49)
Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Left_bar_bleue6/6Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ao Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:28 am

Haha I LOVE that. Twas on my birthday Smile

-Ao
Ao
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Left_bar_bleue1/1Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Left_bar_bleue0/0Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimus DeLonde Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:18 am

Is that Selune up in the sky? Wonderful!
Artimus DeLonde
Artimus DeLonde
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Left_bar_bleue50/61Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Empty_bar_bleue  (50/61)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ao Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Emelious - you MUST make another one of these soon!

-Ao
Ao
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Left_bar_bleue1/1Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Left_bar_bleue0/0Remember, remember, the 2nd of October Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellar Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Yup I remember that. I had that as my desktop background for a couple months.
Kellar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum