Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of the summer, into the fire!

4 posters

Go down

Out of the summer, into the fire! Empty Out of the summer, into the fire!

Post  Ao Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Hey there ROL!

Summer has come and gone. I know we've had a rather easy-going posting rotation as of late. We've all been busy with the summer, and at work no doubt.

That said, it's time to tighten up this ship.

I want to reiterate; you're required to post once per day Monday through Friday. Posts need to be up by noon EST at the latest. If you can't make that commitment, I expect you to check in in chat, and let us know. If I keep waiting for posts, It becomes very challenging for me to get them up in a timely manner, and to respond to everyone's actions in time.

If you have an issue with the posting schedule, please reach out to me directly. Otherwise, let's clean this up lads!

We've got a very fun stronghold romp ahead of us, and plenty of story lines coming to a head. This is your game guys - let's make it amazing.

In addition, ROL is hiring. I'm looking for 1, maybe 2 more PCs to join us in our adventure.

If you have any referrals, let me know

Onwards and upwards,

Please sign to confirm you've read and agree

Ao
Ao
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
Out of the summer, into the fire! Left_bar_bleue1/1Out of the summer, into the fire! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
Out of the summer, into the fire! Left_bar_bleue0/0Out of the summer, into the fire! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Out of the summer, into the fire! Empty Re: Out of the summer, into the fire!

Post  Dwan Bolduum Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:51 pm

So....

I've read what you said and I don't see a signature box, or anywhere else to confirm that I've read this.

How can I let you know.
DAMMIT HOW CAN I LET YOU KNOW!!!!

-Dwan
Dwan Bolduum
Dwan Bolduum
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 14
Health:
Out of the summer, into the fire! Left_bar_bleue57/57Out of the summer, into the fire! Empty_bar_bleue  (57/57)
Out of the summer, into the fire! Left_bar_bleue6/6Out of the summer, into the fire! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ao Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:37 pm

Haha Dwan. Well signed.

Ao
Ao
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
Out of the summer, into the fire! Left_bar_bleue1/1Out of the summer, into the fire! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Out of the summer, into the fire! Left_bar_bleue0/0Out of the summer, into the fire! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimus DeLonde Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:24 pm

right on,  onwards and updawards !
Artimus DeLonde
Artimus DeLonde
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
Out of the summer, into the fire! Left_bar_bleue50/61Out of the summer, into the fire! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/61)
Out of the summer, into the fire! Left_bar_bleue6/6Out of the summer, into the fire! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellar Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:19 pm

Just back on the site, sorry all. Funeral stuff is not fun. I'm in for it, I'll look around for an extra person to play.
Kellar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
Out of the summer, into the fire! Left_bar_bleue49/49Out of the summer, into the fire! Empty_bar_bleue  (49/49)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum