Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale

3 posters

Go down

Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Empty Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale

Post  Custer Thickett Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:38 am

Hey fellas,

I was looking over the PHB at stuff I was going to buy for the manor, but I'm not sure if the lot of you want to go to the kind of detail of buying clothes, tools, cooking utensils, flour, wheat, feed, livestock, ect, ect. We could just use the lifestyle table for figuring the cost of the "necessities" and maybe go a little above and beyond on buying tools, doing repairs, expanding, or investments. To quote Kilik, "What say Yer?"
Custer Thickett
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Left_bar_bleue49/49Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Empty_bar_bleue  (49/49)
Hit Dice::
Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Left_bar_bleue6/6Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Empty Re: Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale

Post  Ao Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:07 pm

Ill leave it to you guys to figure out how 'simulationist' you want to go with it. I love a high level of detail, and will make certain that 'the cottage' is an accessible, integral part of the narrative.
Ao
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Left_bar_bleue1/1Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Left_bar_bleue0/0Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Empty Re: Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale

Post  Kellar Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:09 am

I'm all for it, the more realized the better. I don't mind leeching a few GP every now and again to maintain a homestead.
Kellar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:
Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Left_bar_bleue49/49Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Empty_bar_bleue  (49/49)
Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Left_bar_bleue6/6Stocking and Naming the Hall of Hale Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Post  Custer Thickett Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:47 am

Mountain's Root per Lord Hale
Custer Thickett
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellar Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:41 am

Nice!
Kellar
Kellar
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 18
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down