Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found this image and thought of Custer

2 posters

Go down

Found this image and thought of Custer Empty Found this image and thought of Custer

Post  Ao Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:26 am

Found this image and thought of Custer 83a96671925b2f1369863ca729b0191f
Ao
Ao
The Unseen
The Unseen

Character sheet
Armor Class::
Health:
Found this image and thought of Custer Left_bar_bleue1/1Found this image and thought of Custer Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Hit Dice::
Found this image and thought of Custer Left_bar_bleue0/0Found this image and thought of Custer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Found this image and thought of Custer Empty Re: Found this image and thought of Custer

Post  Custer Thickett Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:14 am

HaHa, nice. His cloak is a bit more fancy than mine. Maybe I'll take it off his cold corpse.

I saw this picture and thought of Orbaugh.
Found this image and thought of Custer Trogdor-3630
Custer Thickett
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
Found this image and thought of Custer Left_bar_bleue49/49Found this image and thought of Custer Empty_bar_bleue  (49/49)
Found this image and thought of Custer Left_bar_bleue6/6Found this image and thought of Custer Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Found this image and thought of Custer Empty Re: Found this image and thought of Custer

Post  Custer Thickett Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Closer

Found this image and thought of Custer Cade_Thorngage__Rogue_Assasin_by_leadpoint
Custer Thickett
Custer Thickett
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Character sheet
Armor Class:: 16
Health:
Found this image and thought of Custer Left_bar_bleue49/49Found this image and thought of Custer Empty_bar_bleue  (49/49)
Found this image and thought of Custer Left_bar_bleue6/6Found this image and thought of Custer Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down